AAACEd It - CDLT Webinar
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Developing an Online Professional Presence using ePortfolio
The world today is digital and having an online professional presence is crucial. Join us for a collaborative webinar to jump start your professional networking using ePortfolio and showcase your work. Learn how to provide key evidence of your skills and experience and create your personal brand.
Key objectives include:
- Defining ePortfolio as a professional tool and why you would create one.
- Discussing the various free online platforms and how to evaluate which one to choose.
- Analyzing the key elements to create an ePortfolio.
Target populations include:
- practitioners (varied fields and settings)
- graduate/undergraduate students
- faculty members, adjunct instructors, teachers
- support staff