Monday, December 18, 2017
eLearn Magazine is a peer-reviewed, open access publication run under the auspices of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the premier society in the computing sciences. The magazine’s goal is to provide a bridge between research and practice, with an astute awareness of the current state of elearning and real-world implementation.
eLearn Magazine is currently accepting article submissions on topics related to eLearning in higher education, K-12 blended and online learning, international online learning, corporate, government, not-for-profit, and non-profit environments. Articles may focus on management, design for learning, emerging technologies, and instructor development.
Article suggestions include:
- Opinion pieces addressing the latest news or trends in elearning.
- Research based "How-to" or instructional articles addressing an elearning setting.
- Case studies situated within existing published research highlighting a problem situated in elearning.
- Research articles that point out practical implications and can be applied to elearning.
- Reviews of elearning books, conferences, e-books, tutorial videos, and software.
- Interviews with leading elearning professionals and academics.
For more information, please consult eLearn magazine website at: http://elearnmag.acm.org/
eLearn Magazine, Co-Editors-in-Chief
Simone C. O. Conceição, PhD
Anita Samuel, PhD