All Individual, Student and Retiree AAACE members receive the following benefits of membership:
Affiliate membership is available to organizations such as state/provincial affiliate associations; educational institutions. e.g., colleges, universities, and community colleges; community-based organizations; public entities; e.g., state departments of education, military organizations; private, for-profit organizations and private, non-profit organizations/institutions and the benefits of membership are as follows:
- Three individual memberships (with Interest Groups, Commissions, Adult Learning, Adult Education Quarterly and Journal of Transformative Education Journals).
- For two organizational representatives registered for the AAACE conference, one additional representative may register at no charge (contact email@example.com to redeem).
- Recognition on the AAACE website as an affiliate.
- Recognition at the annual conference as an affiliate.
- Eligible to be an annual conference presenter.
- Participation in the Affiliate meeting at the annual conference.
The American Association for Adult and Continuing Education (AAACE) is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that offers both individual and affiliate (institutional) memberships for the purpose of lifelong learning. However, neither AAACE nor any of its commissions or SIGs is an accrediting organization.