AAACEd It! Webinar Registration Now Open
Developing an Online Professional Presence using ePortfolio
December 14, 2017; 1:00 PM to 1:50 PM Eastern
Sponsored by the Commission for Distance Learning and Technology (CDLT)
The world today is digital and having an online professional presence is crucial. Join us for a collaborative webinar to jump start your professional networking using ePortfolio and showcase your work. Learn how to provide key evidence of your skills and experience and create your personal brand.
Key objectives include:
- Defining ePortfolio as a professional tool and why you would create one.
- Discussing the various free online platforms and how to evaluate which one to choose.
- Analyzing the key elements to create an ePortfolio.
AAACEd It! Webinars are free for all AAACE members as a benefit of your membership; $30 for non-members.
The CDLT News
CDLT News Briefs
CDLT Purpose Statement
In recognition of the growing influence of online and other distance learning technologies on adult learning, AAACE supports the CDLT to provide members with opportunities to share best practices and research on how adults are learning in networked learning environments. Our goal is to increase communication and collaboration among adult educators across academic, workplace, community, and other settings who have an interest in sharing their knowledge and practice about learning with virtual technologies.
The committee further agreed to move forward with five core activities over the short term:
- Posting of the CDLT's new purposes statement, contact information, and incipient activities on the AAACE website
- Activating a discussion group, focusing on distance learning and technology as related to adult learning, within the AAACE's existing Linked-In professional networking site
- Publishing a CDLT newsletter
- Forming committees and identifying leaders to help move specific projects forward
- Offering educational webinars
CDLT members, click here to view members-only networking and resources.
J. Bernard Bradley, PhD, GPC