- About Us
- For Members
|2020 Proposal Submission Guide|
AAACE Proposal Submission Guide
• Access and Equity in Adult Education
• Adult Basic Education and Literacy Education
• Adult Development
• Adult Psychology and Counseling
• Colleges and Universities
• Community, Minority, Non-Formal/Informal Education, and Cooperative Extension
• Community, Vocational, and Technical Colleges
• Correctional Education
• CDLT PreConference: Key Concept Presentation
• CDLT PreConference: Innovation Station
• CDLT PreConference: Workshop
• CPAE CoConference: Emerging Issues for Faculty in Higher Education
• CPAE CoConference: Professional Development Workshop
• CPAE CoConference: Research & Theory
• Graduate Student Education
• Health Professionals
• History and Philosophy of Adult Education
• Human Resource Development and Training
• International Adult Education
• Military Education
• Program Management and Administration
• Research to Practice
• Sustainability and Environmental Adult Education
• Technology and Online Learning
• Undergraduate Student Education
• Women’s Issues, Status, and Education
• Workforce Development, Continuing Education, and Professional Development
Presentation Format Requested: Select the type of session you wish as your first choice. The Review Committee reserves the right to assign an accepted proposal to a different type of presentation format. You will need to acknowledge the assigned presentation format if your proposal is accepted.
Keywords: Please list at least 3 keywords (5 word limit, required)
Session Abstract (50 word limit, required)
Target Audience (100 word limit, required)
Please describe your target audience.
Learning Outcomes (100 word limit, required)
What will learners know or be able to do as a result of attending this session?
Session Description (200 word limit, required)
Summarize your session noting its importance, impact, innovation, and timeliness. Please do not leave a blank line between paragraphs.
Format & Technique (100 word limit)
How do you plan to organize and present this session?
We try to accommodate scheduling requests; however, this cannot be guaranteed. Please check your preferred presentation day from the list provided (required).
• No preference
• CDLT PreConference (Tuesday, October 27)
• Wednesday, October 28
• Thursday, October 29
• Friday, October 30
• CPAE CoConference (Thursday, October 29)
The acceptance of the following statements/confirmations is required:
Registration Required in order to be scheduled: I understand that the primary presenter will need to be registered and submit payment for the conference by Friday, July 24 in order for the presentation to be scheduled.
Format Change Acknowledgment: I understand that the Review Committee reserves the right to assign a proposal to a different type of presentation format and that I will need to acknowledge the assigned presentation format if my proposal is accepted.
I have set Proposalspace.com as a safe sender to my email system: All communications about the acceptance and scheduling of accepted proposals will come from the email system within ProposalSpace.com. Please be sure to set your permissions in your email system to accept emails from this source or you may miss important communications.
Email Address: The email address I used to register my account with Proposal Space and is listed in my User Profile is the same email I have provided with the submission of my proposal. Please update your profile if needed (instructions below), otherwise you will miss important communication.
** The email address ProposalSpace uses to send you messages about your proposal is stored in your User Profile. To update that email address, just follow these steps:
The information in your User Profile is used to pre-fill information in your proposals. If you change the email address in your User Profile, it will be used to pre-fill future proposals but will NOT affect any existing proposals.
Likewise, if you edit your email address in a proposal, that change is limited to the proposal and does NOT affect your user profile.
All proposals are submitted for peer review and available conference slots are filled by the highest-ranking proposals, as space permits. For more information on the review criteria, please visit: AAACE 2020 Review Criteria. The Program Committee may, at its discretion, combine related presentations or change the presentation format.