2019 CDLT Pre-Conference Symposium
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
The CDLT Pre-Conference Symposium will take place on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 prior to the opening of the 2019 AAACE Conference.
Questions regarding the CDLT Pre-Conference Symposium Call for Proposals ONLY should be directed to the CDLT Pre-Conference leadership team via e-mail to: CDLT@aaace.org
Please email email@example.com with any general conference questions.
The CDLT News
CDLT News Briefs
CDLT Purpose Statement
In recognition of the growing influence of online and other distance learning technologies on adult learning, AAACE supports the CDLT to provide members with opportunities to share best practices and research on how adults are learning in networked learning environments. Our goal is to increase communication and collaboration among adult educators across academic, workplace, community, and other settings who have an interest in sharing their knowledge and practice about learning with virtual technologies.
The committee further agreed to move forward with five core activities over the short term:
- Posting of the CDLT's new purposes statement, contact information, and incipient activities on the AAACE website
- Activating a discussion group, focusing on distance learning and technology as related to adult learning, within the AAACE's existing Linked-In professional networking site
- Publishing a CDLT newsletter
- Forming committees and identifying leaders to help move specific projects forward
- Offering educational webinars
CDLT members, click here to view members-only networking and resources.