2019 CDLT Pre-Conference Symposium
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
Call for Proposals
The CDLT Pre-Conference Symposium Call for Proposals
is included in the Call for Proposals for the main AAACE Conference. However, additional presenter details like suggested topic areas and publication opportunities through The CDLT News, will be posted here in mid to late February. To view instructions and submit your proposal, please visit: 2019 AAACE Call for Proposals
Questions regarding the CDLT Pre-Conference Symposium Call for Proposals ONLY should be directed to the CDLT Pre-Conference leadership team via e-mail to: CDLT@aaace.org
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any general conference questions.
The CDLT News
CDLT News Briefs
CDLT Purpose Statement
In recognition of the growing influence of online and other distance learning technologies on adult learning, AAACE supports the CDLT to provide members with opportunities to share best practices and research on how adults are learning in networked learning environments. Our goal is to increase communication and collaboration among adult educators across academic, workplace, community, and other settings who have an interest in sharing their knowledge and practice about learning with virtual technologies.
The committee further agreed to move forward with five core activities over the short term:
- Posting of the CDLT's new purposes statement, contact information, and incipient activities on the AAACE website
- Activating a discussion group, focusing on distance learning and technology as related to adult learning, within the AAACE's existing Linked-In professional networking site
- Publishing a CDLT newsletter
- Forming committees and identifying leaders to help move specific projects forward
- Offering educational webinars
CDLT members, click here to view members-only networking and resources.
CDLT Director - Vacant