CDLT is excited to announce its inaugural Innovation Station Award!
To expand our community’s conversations on diverse best practices, CDLT Pre-Conference participants are invited to submit a short proposal for an innovation station. Stations will form a core session at our 2020 meeting, and an award will be granted to the best station (based on participant vote). These stations are an opportunity to present stimulating practice ideas and engage in dynamic one on one or small group discussions simultaneously with colleagues. All distance education practitioners and scholars are welcome to submit a proposal (including graduate students).
An Innovation Station will feature:
- An interesting and creative concept, idea, tool, software, best practice etc. that you have either created or uniquely applied in order to enrich the distance teaching and learning experience for adults—or one you are planning to use.
- A short overview describing that tool or concept, its application to practice and its outcomes (potential or actual). You may enhance your overview with the use of digital media or other handout/visual aid (if using a power-point to explain, please use a maximum of 5 slides)
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS for 2020 has passed. The 2021 Call will be announced in December 2020.
- Innovation stations are not restricted to the annual CDLT Pre-Conference theme. Wide-ranging ideas/displays related to distance education and technology for adult learners are welcome.
- All digital materials will be displayed on individual laptops at each tabletop station (no screens, projectors or poster display boards will be used).
- CDLT attendees will be able to visit as many stations as possible during the session period (approximately 75 minutes).
AWARD RECIPIENT/S WILL BE NOTIFIED AT THE CLOSING SESSION OF THE CDLT PRE-CONFERENCE!